The EU Delegation to Ukraine, teaming up with the NATO Representation to Ukraine, organizes a multi-lateral EU-NATO-Ukraine webinar:
- When: 20 May 2021, 15.00—16.30 EEST
- Where: Zoom
- To attend: Register here
Some of the topics that will be discussed:
- What is malign foreign interference?
- What are the most harmful information warfare tactics and tools?
- What are the most effective ways to counter these?
- How can EU/NATO strengthen Ukraine’s resilience to disinformation?
- What is the role of government, civil society and international institutions?
- Can Ukraine and EU/NATO member states learn from each other and act in synergy?
Why do we need to meet and ask each other these tough, but much-needed questions?
Because EU, NATO and Ukraine face common challenges — hybrid threats, including disinformation, and we must continue to work together to counter these challenges and reduce disinformation’s reach and impact on our daily lives.
Save the date and join our officials and experts for an open and thought-provoking conversation.