- When: May 12, 2021, 11.00—12.15 EEST
- Where: Zoom streamed to Facebook event
- Language: English
We will identify the main narratives and strategies used by Russian disinformation and propaganda and will discuss the ways for consolidated response to the threat.
- Liubov Tsybulska, Centre for Strategic Communications and Information Security, Ukraine
- Raimonda Miglinaitė, East Stratcom Task Force, Belgium
- David Stulik, European Values Policy for Security and Freedom, Czech Republic
- Oleksandra Tsehanovska, Hybrid Warfare Analytical Group at UCMC, Ukraine
- Dr Nerijus Maliukevičius, Institute of International Relations and Political Science (Vilnius University), Lithuania
- Serhii Shapovalov, Ilko Kucheriv Democratic Initiatives Foundation (DIF), Ukraine
Speakers will provide an overview of disinformation related to WWII that Russia is spreading in their countries and the approach they are applying to limit its impact. The presentations from the speakers will be followed by a 30 minutes discussion to collect best practices and provide advice about the approaches to counter historic narratives.